United Way partners with SingleCare to provide FREE prescription drug discount cards
United Way of the Capital Area partners with SingleCare (formerly FamilyWize) to provide community members with access to affordable prescription medications, ensuring greater health and financial stability.
The SingleCare prescription savings card:
- Always free to use by everyone - just show it to the pharmacist
- No registration or eligibility requirements. Use it right away!
- Save up to 80% on 10,000+ prescription medications
- Accepted at major pharmacy chains nationwide
- Sign up on SingleCare.com for additional member savings (earn $1 per eligible script!!)
- Works whether you're insured or underinsured
- Unlimited uses
Who: Everyone! Whether you are insured or uninsured, if you have high medication costs, SingleCare can help you save on prescription medication. There’s no registration or eligibility criteria required.
What: Savings! SingleCare helps ensure you get the best price on your prescriptions. It’s just smart shopping!
Where: Nationwide! Accepted at major chain pharmacies and most independents nationwide.
When: Immediately! The card can be used immediately, with no registration required.
Why: Healthier families and communities! SingleCare helps ensure you get the best price on your prescriptions. Your good health matters!
Download the card here
How It Works
Get your FREE card!
Sign up on SingleCare.com or download the SingleCare app on your smartphone
Show your card
Show your pharmacist the SingleCare every time you fill a prescription
Get the lowest price possible
SingleCare provides a free Drug Price Look-Up Tool, available on the app or SingleCare.com. Use it to search local pharmacies for the lowest SingleCare price on your prescription!